Thursday 22 January 2009

My new favourite things

Trollbeads! I had been admiring the bracelets of people on UKS for about 18 months and discovered the other week that a jewellers in Worcester had started shopping them. So as I was working over the road from them last week, I decided to reward myself for finishing it by buying myself a bracelet, lock and 1 bead. Except I couldn't choose, so I got 2 (the 2 on the right). Then I searched on Etsy, and found this store which has the most amazing original beads, so I bought another 3. I LOVE my bracelet :)

Managed to get my essay in on time although I have no illusions as to its quality, at least it got finished on time. I have exams next week in Family Law, Criminal Procedure and Civil Litigation, so trying to revise, but its hard to get motivated.

My Studio Calico kit finally arrived yesterday, and is beautiful as always. Can't wait to have time to scrap again

1 comment:

  1. Your bracelet looks fabulous!!!! Tnx for linking my etsy store on your weblog, I am very pleased! Tnx a lot! Evelien (beadimpressions.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete