Friday 12 October 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged today by Sandie. Thanks mate! These are the rules.....
1. Post these rules
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag and list 7 people at the end of your post
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go....

1. My favourite TV program is Neighbours - yes sad I know, but I LOVE it!
2. I can't go anywhere without taking everything but the kitchen sink - If I don't have it I might need it though!
3. I work best under pressure. I need a looming deadline and a list of a million things to do to get motivated.
4. I love being up before the sun, but fall asleep before 9pm on the sofa every night
5. I secretly dream of being a singer, but the only person who thinks I have a good voice is me!
6. I am a tad obsessive - once I set my mind on something I just can't ret til I have it/have done it.
7. I'm turning into a Bridezilla!!!!!

so the people I have tagged are

Ruth

And everyone else I know with a blog ahs already been tagged! I need more friends.

1 comment: