Monday 8 October 2007

So bad at this blogging thing!

Really intended to blog almost daily, but life has yet again got in the way.

Life is busy, but good. Wedding plans coming along well - dress ordered, florist, photographer and church booked. College is great, exhausting, but loving it! At the moment we are studying several different aspects of Law, and I'm enjoying them all.

And miracle of miracles I actually did my first LO in about a month yesterday! Felt good to be creating again. Am really going to try and do more.

And so exciting - got an email from Elsie (a scrapping idol on mine) - she had seen Ruth's design and thinks its so cute! Ruth (and me) are so chuffed she took the time to email. Really made our week last week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo
    great Lo and blog. you've been tagged! (see my blog)

    ReplyDelete