Thursday 15 November 2007

Instant love!

Love this stamp! Managed to get it pre-release from Red Velvet Art. Never manage to kit the kits in time, but at least I managed this little beauty. It was waiting for me when I got back from my college tutorial today.

The tutorial went well. I was a little disappointed that I only got 68% for my essay (2 marks off a distinction, but still a merit), but the lecturer seems pleased with my progress, and said she expects me to get distinctions in future essays.

Went to Bristol on Tuesday and John got a beautiful Charlie Allen suit, and I've got the most fantastic purple silk evening dress for the honeymoon - so excited! We tried to book the honeymoon this afternoon, but just missed the reservations lady so will try again tomorrow. Did quite a lot of the Christmas shopping too.

1 comment: