Monday 4 February 2008

Back to college tomorrow

I am looking forward to starting the new subjects, but it'll be so hard going back after 2 weeks off. Mind you, only for a week then it's half term!

Had my hair and make up trial on Friday - may get round to uploading photos once I'm on the laptop.

Made an owl themed mini book over the weekend to record my obsession! Loved making it, and its so cute. Inspired by an Anita Mundt project from an old SI mag, and made with Sizzix Bigz frames and Hambly overlays, Sassafrass Lass Owl stamps, and photos. Haven't taken any photos of it yet, but hope to soon.

So pleased that I subscribed to the Red Velvet Art kit club - this months is soooo great! Can't wait for it to arrive, although it'll be at least a week. Hopefully will get here in time for half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment