Monday 14 April 2008

Do you know The Secret?

I suffered from terrible depression from as early as I can remember until I was in my early 20s. Then one day I woke up and thought 'I deserve better.' I refused to let it get the better of me, and from then on, I became a positive person. I could always see the positive aspects in any situation. And things went my way - it was as if I always fell on my feet.

Then I started getting stressed with college, the wedding etc, and lost that feeling. I remembered reading on Kirsty's blog about The Secret, and when I spotted the book on a lunch break trip to WHSmiths, I had to get it.

Started reading it, and ok some of it is a bit 'American' but a lot of it makes sense. I'm back to my usual happy positive self, and focusing on the good stuff.

If you haven't read it, Google it and see what you think - some of the film is on You Tube too. Even if it doesn't work - thinking positively makes such a difference to your life.

My first Studio Calico kit arrived a few days ago, and the latest Red Velvet Art one today - can't wait to play, but have just finished a Land Law essay, and have a Criminal Law assignment(client advising) to prepare for Thursday, so being good and getting that done first. Treated myself to a long reach stapler yesterday too - its massive!

John's driving test tomorrow at 9.37am, so any positive thoughts our way would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment