Monday 28 April 2008

Why does the spell checker not check the title?

No, I have no idea either. The last post was entitled Dedication incidentally.

Managed to drag myself out of bed at an ungodly hour to get the Studio Calico kit - managed to get nearly all of the add ons too, so v. happy. Not sure I slept though - was alarm watching all night so I didn't wake everyone up. Think John understands as he gets up even earlier to watch the F1 when its in Australia and Japan etc.

Had a rubbish week. Alex's behaviour has been terrible, and John has been stressed so shouting back - not good. Spent the entire weekend sorting and tidying the kids room. The amount of rubbish in there was obscene. Wonder how long it'll stay tidy....

Wedding in just over 4 weeks (WTF!!!). On Wednesday it'll be a month to go, and on Thursday I'll be able to say I'm getting married THIS MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment