Friday 13 June 2008

Friday 13th

This is my Dad's favourite photo that he took at the wedding - he took it into work to show all his work colleagues.

I'm going to the cinema with my little sister tonight to see Sex and the City!! Yay!! Been looking forward to this for so long, and my lovely friend Laura gave me 2 tickets, so we don't need to pay either. Very happy!


John and I have managed to finalise the 75 photos we want from our official ones - was really hard to cut the others out though. Can't wait to start scrapbooking them. I uploaded 116 photos taken by family and friends of the wedding, and the photos we took on honeymoon, so they should come from Truprint either tomorrow or Monday.


Sitting waiting for the post man each day now, as Studio Calico kits have started to arrive over here. Mine will be a bit delayed because of the add on we luckily got in the second wave. So hard to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment