Thursday 3 July 2008

Drastic hair cut alert!!!

BEFORE
AFTER

So whatcha think?? Nice comments only please :) I LOVE it!! Been planning it for a year, but wanted long hair in the wedding photos, so waited til after. Will scrap the photos later of course.

Feeling a bit down this week - been a bit under the weather and don't suit being at home all the time - really need to be at college I think. Only another 2 and a bit months to go! Thought I'd enjoy the scrapping time, but just scared to start anything in case its rubbish and puts me off even more.

Got an appointment to see our housing officer next week - desperately need a 3 bed house, so fingers crossed it goes well.

This is the Star Book I made with the photos from Kirsty's blog using PaulaP's instructions from SI. Took it into the hairdressers and they couldn't believe I'd made it, and were telling me I should sell them, which made me feel good.

This is a LO I did with the June Studio Calico kit.
Quite simple, but loved the photos, so waned to keep the emphasis on them.


4 comments:

  1. Jo your hair is beautiful. Really suits you!!! I know I don't know you at all but I prefer it to the old style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Jo it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all - your hair is GORGE!
    Secondly I love that layout you made (blush!!)
    Third, your pictures will be with you next Monday :)
    You can even come and collect them and play with me that day if you like :)
    Have a think sweet peach xx
    HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete