Sunday 14 September 2008

Bah humbug

Ok, so in the grand scheme of things (especially considering Aleida's tragic death on Friday), this is such a trivial thing, but has made me feel miserable. On top of the insecurity dream I had last night especially (your typical husband leaving you for someone else kinda thing, where you wake up, and can't quite believe they're still there next to you), making me feel well and truely shit.

OK, so here's what happened - I had been looking foward to getting some new clothes for a looonnnggg time - some notion that a new wardrobe would make me magically look like I'd lost the stone I've been struggling with all summer. Well of course, all the lovely clothes I'd had my eye on made me look WORSE! And the boots I waned wouldn't even do up (cue me all red in the face struggling while some young -male- shop assistant looks on, in amusement). I'm sure I'll look back on it and laugh all too soon, but at the moment I just feel humiliated and fat :(

College is, um, interesting. Very tiring. My timetable was changed, so I had to change the childcare arrangements, which went down REALLY well with Alex in particular. IT skills is really hard. I guess I'm a bit spoiled in that I found everything last year quite easy, but I struggle with this module. I hate that. Being a perfectionist isn't easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment