Wednesday 3 December 2008

Forgetting to blog

Although I check my blog most days for the blog feed to my faves, I forget to blog myself! Well that and the instant gratification of Twitter :)

Things have been non-stop as usual. College has been a lot harder this year - they're getting us ready for working in law. Have almost defiantly decided to do the degree part time (one day a week) in September. If I carry on getting mainly Distinctions ( have 3/3 so far this year, and an overall Distinction for Year 1) I can do it in 3 years instead of 4. We're having a talk about it tomorrow, so looking forward to that.

Finished the Christmas shopping for the kids today - mostly stocking fillers which was fun, but I have Sciatica ATM and its agony. First damaged the nerve when I slipped in the bath when pregnant with Alex, and every so often antagonise it. Hoping its better tomorrow, cos don't know how I'll manage to carry my folders, notes etc if not.

Have to do a 10-15 min lecture on Care Orders tomorrow, so better go and finish making my handout for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment