Tuesday 23 December 2008

Long time no blog.................

It's been an ultra busy few weeks. Last weekend I had tonsillitis. Worst I've ever had it. Had an IT exam and a Civil Litigation oral assignment on Monday and Tuesday though, so had to drag myself in to college.


I was pretty much better by my birthday on Wednesday though. 28! Don't feel any older. On Thursday the 4 of us that made it to college, plus our teachers Debbie and Aidan went for a meal at lunch time. When we got back, Dan, Laura and I played Family Law charades (Debbie's idea - worked about as well as it sounds!), which was interesting.


Then I got ill again over this past weekend. Think it was because I didn't have a chance to rest and recover from the tonsillitis - that and I still have to run round after everyone else even when I'm at death's door myself. I have had the worst cold/flu the past few days that I've had in the past 10 years - the last time I felt this bad was when I was pregnant with Ruth. There were times then that I was actually delirious. Didn't get quite to that stage this time. So fed up of being ill though. Hoping I'll be better for Christmas. On the plus side I have lost weight on account of the fact that there have been days when I haven't been able to eat. Even fit into the jeans that I bought in the Next sale a while back but couldn't squeeze myself into.




Been enjoying taking photos of the Christmas decorations - the best of which is Pilchard of course! He looks so cute on the new white settee covers.




John's court case is finally sorted, and will all be over in a month, which means we can finally get our new sofa!
As I very much doubt that I'll be updating again in the next wee or so, have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment