Friday 10 April 2009

Just can't seem to get going

With anything at the moment. I think moving just took everything out of me - emotionally and physically. Or I'm just plain lazy. Or maybe a mixture of the 2??? Really need to crack on with my college assignments, but have managed nothing so far bar buying textbooks. Oh yes, that is the one thing I can do - spend!!

We've ordered the Ikea furniture which arrives 2 weeks today - can't wait!
This is my chair which is going to be at my crafting table and double up as an arm chair. Its so comfy - I love it!
My Expedit desk which attaches onto the front of my Expedit shelf (I have the biggest one). Can't wait to have a desk again :)

The wardrobe we'll have in our room. We've got all the inside organised with the Komplement things. * Blogger has now gone a bit mental, deleted the photos of our wardrobe and sofa and won't let me upload any more. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr *

No comments:

Post a Comment