Sunday 3 May 2009

Transformation

Yes, so I know its a tip, but we have recently moved (like weeks ago), and my scrap space was not exactly a prioity. But now the rest of the house is mostly done, finally I was ablt to put my desk together and start unpacking!!!!!

So this is what my scrapping stash looked lik 24 hours ago......

....... and this is what it looks like now. Not 100% finished, but mostly there. I'm so happy to have my scrappy space back. Really makes me smile everytime I walk in the living room.
This si my desk - love the cake stands :) I have punches on the small one, and stamps, adhesives, buttons and other bits and bobs on the tall pink ones.This is a close up of the ceramic cake stand. I found the ceramic rose when I was buying curtains. Can't remember the name of the shop, but it only cost £1 (the curtains were a LOT more!).

So all in all, (inter)national scrapbooking day well spent I think. May even get to scrap tonight. Whoo hoo! Have to make my Grabdma's 80th birthday card and present too. Hoping my new space will be inspirational.

And all of this was inspired by Scarlet over at Studio Calico, with her NSD challenge - maybe not finished in time, but thanks for the kick up the backside to get it done :)

2 comments: