Saturday 1 September 2007

Another busy busy week


And its flown by! The kids are back at school on Thursday - don't know where the holiday has gone! And only just over a week til college starts!
So this week - had a bit of a shock when the phone rang on Thursday evening, and it was THE Kirsty Wiseman. If you know me, you'll know that she's one of my absolute favourite scrappers and photographers, and she phoned to say she'll do our wedding photography!!! Soooooo excited. Need to make sure we can book the right date though - must do that ASAP. Just need OH to hurry up with his side of things!
Malvern Papercrafters was good - quiet, but that was nice as we could chat with people. We did a gorgeous little squeeze book, the first one I made is a birthday present for my Mum on Monday - must finish it and make her card.
Tonight we have a family do to go to - OHs cousin died recently, and it would have been his birthday today, so his family are celebrating his memory. Will be sad, but the kids haven't met their great Aunt and Uncle before, so hopefully it'll be the start of something good.
Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding fair with my sister - love those things! Her fiance couldn't make it, and as OH is on holiday, I get to go - yay!
And the LO is this weeks challenge on UKS. Love these swan pics. There is a single black swan that visits the river at Worcester, and its a rare and beautiful sight. Bare in mind that all my recent photos (like for the past 9 months) have been taken with the 3 MP camera on my mobile phone - in a few weeks I'll have an SLR, and can't wait to see what they'll be like then. Hopefully better!
I'm being drawn to the Canon EOS 400D (thanks Katy for the help and advice), but going to go and try out a few first before I come to a decision.
Oh, and my Student Finance Payment Schedule arrived in the end - was beginning to panic, as I need it for registration on Monday or I don't get my money. Such a relief I almost cried!

1 comment: