Saturday 15 September 2007

The busiest week EVER

Ok I know how I keep saying that, but this really was.

College started Tuesday, and with it the kiddies first day at Breakfast Club. Fortunately they enjoyed it (although Alex was cross about not getting a long go on the Playstation apparently!). College was great. Really enjoyed feeling my brain coming back to life - felt a bit like when a butterfly hatches from its cocoon and its wings unfurl. I like the feeling of being intelligent - thought I'd lost it.

Loving Law - its one of those subjects that I just feel I can DO if you know what I mean. Some of the aspects aren't as enjoyable as others yet, but sure it'll come in time.

And yesterday went wedding dress trying on again. Different shop this time. The lady was great - looks at you and knows what kind of dresses will work with your figure and isn't afraid to tell you if you try one and it doesn't work. I tried 2 dresses the I love. One is £200 cheaper and more me though - and its one I'd found on the designers site and loved straight away, so think thats it. Just have to find a time for my mum and dad (and hopefully my friend) to come and see it, and think we'll be putting down a deposit. Oooh how exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo................hope you enjoying college, and the kids are doing fine at their club, dont seem to have much time at moment but much catch up, soon. I have a blog to pop over and say hi!

    ReplyDelete