Wednesday 5 September 2007

Schools back tomorrow!!!!!

All together now - HOORAY! Only joking, I'll miss the little pumpkins. Not the bickering which they kept up constantly for 7 weeks though. 'We're not fighting' they'd tell me a zillion times a day as I'd ask them to PLEASE stop. Oh well. Ironed all the school uniform last night - only took 1 1/4 hours. Ha. Wouldn't mind never looking at an iron again. Don't think it helps that our iron is rubbish.

Won't have much time to get used to time on my own - John's on holiday til Monday, and I'm starting college on Tuesday. Stupid bus company has changed bus times, so looks like I may have to drive in on Tuesdays, but never mind.

Wedding Fair was good - managed to sort out florist and tiara maker (who can also decorate the cake) who both come out to you to sort out the details. Tried on a couple of tiaras and felt like such a princess!

And the BEST news - we can get married where we want with the vicar we want, as long as we get permission and banns read by our parish vicar - and the vicar we want to marry us is going to put in a good word for us with him if needed. So happy I can't say.

Enrolment at college was on Monday, and no, I hadn't realised what the queues would be like. It seemed like the wholeof Worcestershire was trying to enrol at the same time. So lots of people + rapidly running out parking ticket = very stressed me! Its done now though, and we've ordered my books (£92 ish for 4!!), and bag, and I've even got a couple of bits of stationary from good ol Tesco. Once my student finance money clears, have soooo much I need to buy, just don't know where I'll find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment