Monday 20 October 2008

My poorly baby

Last Sunday, Alex was suddenly sick several times. Although he seemed better the next day, the school has a policy that the children can not go back within 24 hours, so we stayed at home. The next day John took him to school and he burst intotears - not like him at all, obviously under the weather, so the teacher said to take him home. Over the past week he has been up and down - no real appetite (but then when does he ever eat properly??), but not really ill as such. But then as he was playing on the Xbox 360 this evening, he had a nasty accident - at first we thought it was him ignoring the fact that he needed to go, ashe was so engrossed in the game (this happened a few days ago, to rather unpleasant consequences for me. TMI I think!). But e got him upsatirs, and hte poor baby has diahorrea. How I managed not to throw up as I cleaned him and the clothes, chair etc I do not know. So tomorrow we have aother 24 hours from school starting. Trouble is I was supposed to be having a lesson with the head of the Law school, and Alex was supposed to be going to the cinema with school - he's heartbroken!

No comments:

Post a Comment