Monday 6 October 2008

Tired

Trying hard not to let things get on top of me. College is a struggle - not the work, just the actual getting there and staying awake all day! Hopefully I'll be over this glandular virus soon, and then I'll start feeling better.

Need to lose weight. Wanting to join Weight Watchers, as I think the meetings would help to keep me motivated, but not sure I can justify the cost. Might just buy some Slim Fast stuff and go it alone for a few weeks and see what happens. I'm only a lb. or 2 away from the top of my healthy range for my height, so need to start sorting this out soon. Trouble is that I'll miss junk food too much :( Ah well - would be nice to look ok in a suit again.

I know now how to sue people - know the academic stuff from last year, but we're doing the actual filling in forms ATM - quite a cool feeling to know that I could start a claim myself if I wanted.

My sister's fiance had an accident during a cycling race on Saturday night - hit a wall at 35mph and fell back onto steps - really nasty, and A&E are being absolutely awful - bordering on negligent if you ask me. He was going back again this afternoon so hopefully he'll get some answers.

Up at 5.45am again tomorrow, and Im feeling exhausted, so better go have a cuppa then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment