Sunday 19 August 2007

These Shoes Rock!!

How cool are these shoes?! We got them in the Next sale at the beginning of the holidays when we were waiting for Morrison's to open (delayed due to the floods) so I could buy Harry Potter (so obsessed with those books), and Ruth has worn them all holiday - no matter what outfit she wore them with she made them work. She has such style - I should probably get tips from her!

Loved making this LO. Was pretty quick - under an hour I think. So pleased I managed to stamp onto the photo without it smudging - thank the Lord for Staz-On!!

I have filled all my scrapbook albums, so have worked out I need 4 more - a 12x12 (don't use that format as often any more, but for the occasional LO its necessary), 11x8.5 (my current favourite - I find it so much easier), 6x12 (just got into that, and its so much fun, and so quick and easy), and I've seen a 'Guess How Much I Love You' album that I want to do the baby photos in. Good job I'll have so much more money in a month isn't it!

Better go - Alex wants an exploding box for his birthday, and I haven't made his card yet - or this weeks Art Journal (I'm doing the Emily Falconbridge challenges, but only started last week, so on #2 - what is powerful to you - know what I want to do, just have to do it!).

1 comment:

  1. Saw this LO on UKS and left a comment for you -it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete