Saturday 18 August 2007

Uuurrrggghh I HATE this weather


I find it SO hard to do anything when its all dark and rainy like today - apart from fall asleep that is!

But I have managed to finish this weeks challenge on UKS. Not really a heritage scrapper, but using primary colours made this a pleasurable experience. The photo is of my granddad taken in about 1930, and on the back was written 'John 'the pickle' '. We don't know who wrote it or why, but its such a lovely photo, and the title and photo are inextricable linked to me, so that's why I used it as the LO title.

Got my timetable for September today. Relieved that it came, as was worrying about when I was supposed to enrol etc, so going to try and not think about it now, and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Only 3 days til Alex's birthday - he'll be 6!!! How fast has that gone. He wants me to make him an exploding box with photos of him in, like the one I made Granny for her birthday, so better go and get that started.

1 comment:

  1. It's so miserable and grey isn't it? Love the challenge LO, it's a really cute photo too.

    ReplyDelete