Tuesday 29 January 2008

I'm still alive - honest!

Just been busy the past few weeks.

Finished my essays and got them in. Don't think my Contract Law exam went well - fire alarm went off after a few minutes, and my mind went blank. At the moment my average mark is 70% - just scraping a Distinction (70%+) so not sure how these last lot of assessments will affect that.

Picked up my shoes. I LOVE them soooo much. Have to practice walking in them though as they're so high. Off to look at the church hall tonight, and to Ikea tomorrow to get plates, vases, tea light holders, cutlery, cake stands etc.

Its our teams challenge on UKScrappers this week. Been trying really hard to comment on as many LOs as possible, as I've done challenges in the past and had NO comments from the team who set it. I don't scrap for the comments, I scrap for me, but it put me off doing challenges, and posting any LOs I did do into online galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment