Thursday 10 January 2008

Beautiful shoes and SI news (ooh that rhymes!)

How gorgeous are these shoes?! As soon as I saw them on the Benjamin Adams website I knew I had to have them for my wedding. I know they are obscenely expensive on my student budget at £200 but unlike a lot of wedding shoes I'll be able to wear them again afterwards, so its an investment. And they are soooo beautiful. They should arrive at the shop early next week - can't wait! As they didn't have any in the shop for me to try for size, he instead let me try on another pair of BA shoes - but those cost £400! They were lovely but I prefer the ones I'm getting.
On to Scrapbook Inspirations news - my LO is in there! Was terrified it wouldn't be, so when it arrived yesterday as I was on my way out i tore open the envelope and desperately flicked through til I found it. Later at college while I ate my lunch (Philadelphia and breadstick thing - I'm on a diet and its killing me!!! All my freinds keep eating at McDonalds and I'm craving French Fries) I had a more thorough look through, and on the Inspirations for February page, they've got my photo used in the LO as the no.1 thing to photograph this month - how cool is that!!

I'm very poorly sick today. This cold/cough thing is really getting me down. Struggled through yesterday having coughing fits, but am coughing stuff up today (sorry TMI!) so thought I'd better stay away(it has nothing to do with the fact that the latest Got Paint class is up. Thats just a happy coincidence).

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your publication and the shoes are lovely too--wish I had nice slim feet

    ReplyDelete