Friday 15 August 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My best friend Harriet and I have gone through some tough times together. We were both teenage parents (17/18 - not 14 or something!) and have overcome some serious stuff. She's one of those people who although I don't see her as often as I'd like, we always pick up exactly where we left off. In fact she's more like a sister really. I can tell her anything and she'll never judge me. I know she'll always be there for me, and I hope she feels the same about me.

She gave birth to her 2nd son last weekend, and Ruth, Alex and I popped in on Monday to meet him, and drop off a couple of little presents. They are such a beautiful family. So proud to call them my friends. Josh, her eldest son is just a couple of weeks older than Ruth, and a credit to his Mum.
Love the yawn photo! Why is it so endearing?? Maybe because such a tiny baby can have such a huge yawn. Love baby yawning photos :)


Made a few things today - a clear mini book called 'its all in the details' with all the detail photos from the wedding, and another LO. On a bit of a roll now.
It was Grandad and Grandma's 60th wedding anniversary yesterday, so we're all going up there for lunch. It'll be the first time they've seen the wedding photos of John and I, so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment