Sunday 3 August 2008

Wii got one....


A Wii Fit that is. It arrived on Friday, to great delight. I was very pleased when it told me my weight/BMI were ideal, until it told me I needed to loose a stone, (the cheek of it!) as I was a fraction away from the line between ideal and overweight. Fine, I thought, I'll stop snacking between meals, and do at least 30 mins on the Wii Fit a day. So I did - and I've been gaining weight!!! How is that possible?! John, who is slap bang in the middle of ideal decided to loose 4 lbs to be absolutely perfect, and has already lost 3. Grrrrrrrr.
I will persevere though. Even though I feel hungry all the time and am craving chocolate.
Managed to finish the LO I started at Kirsty's on Wednesday - honestly, I'm not really the worlds slowest scrapper, I just had a really good idea for the title letters, which took me a while to pull together.
I've got to the stage at the moment, where I'm loving all the LOs etc that I do - a pleasant change for me.
Right, back off to check the roast potatoes (and yes, I do realise that they don't really help when you're trying to loose weight).

No comments:

Post a Comment