Tuesday 26 August 2008

Mini Album No.1

When I first opened the packaging of the acrylic Papermania album, I was a bit confused by its green colour - but this was just a protective film, which came off fairly easily. They will be retailing for RRP £9.99 for the 6 page acrylic version - maybe this might seem a bit steep, but the pages are really thick, and I love the shape - defiantly worth it in my opinion.








As you can see, I made the book to document Ruth being the flower girl at our wedding. The shape of the pages immediately made me think of flowers, and I'd been planning on making her a mini book with the photos for a while.
I really enjoyed working with the album, and used BasicGrey Euphoria papers, Bazzil Cardstock, Anita's Acrylic Paint, various ribbons, Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes, Prima Flowers, Stickles and Kaiser Craft Rhinestones. I loved how it came out.
Off to craft group tonight, but will get to work on the chipboard album soon - planning on making a Best Boy album with the photos of Alex from the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. whata stunning album, Jo - you have done such a lovely job with it. Im so excited that you did it :)

    ReplyDelete