Friday 28 December 2007

A good Christmas




Except that I was ill for the second Christmas running. Must start those Vitamins! Ruth and Alex were really good, and loved all their presents - favourites were Alex's bike (photo is his face when he realised what was under the blanket Father Christmas had used to wrap it), his personal DVD player (which didn't work so yesterday we had to brave the sales and take it back and buy a new - twice the price! replacement), their (very cheap) MP3 players which they listen to constantly, and Ruth's Hannah Montana stuff and Momiji doll - she is obsessed with Japan.

I was lucky enough to get the Crumpler camera bag I'd asked Santa for, and the Olivia and Friends stamps - so I now have all 3 sets.

John enjoyed Christmas as well even though he was ill too.

On Boxing Day we took Alex for his first ride on his new bike. It is a little big for him yet but he did really well, and obviously loves having a big boys bike. Both kids said it was the 'Best Christmas EVER!', so was all worth while. Tommorrow we are taking them to Cribbs Causeway so they can spend their Christmas money. Ruth's desperate to get a Hello Kitty from the Build a Bear Workshop, (more Japanese influence).

Was very bad and seduced by the sales in the UKS sponsers shops - only spent about £15 including postage, but its money I don't have til I'm back at college when I get my next installment of Student finance.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a great time poorly or not

    can't wait to see your new crafty creations

    sponsers are bad and they've got hold of me too!!

    ReplyDelete