Thursday 20 December 2007

Look what I've got!





My lovely shiny new camera! It's a Canon EOS 400D and I love it!!!! We went to Cribbs Causeway again yesterday and I bought it with my birthday and Christmas money from John Lewis. After staff discount and the cashback offer it will have cost £330. Not bad. I haven't been brave enough to try it on anything other than full auto, but am going to start reading the manual (with a box of chocolates to help me!) in a minute. I took lots of photos of Christmas tree decorations - they're not great, but it's a start.

I also managed to track down the Sizzix Bigz die I've been after for months in Hobbycraft, and today I ordered a Cuttlebug and some Revolution Dies - Tattoo Art - they're so Alex. Have no money left now though!

An update on my beautiful ring - the one John bought me originally which was the size the shop said I was was too loose - it was almost falling off, so heartbreaking as it was, we had to exchange it. H Samuel only keep 1 of each ring in stock so the chance of them having my ring in the right size was fairly remote, but we popped in to the one in Cribbs Causeway as we thought it was worth a try - they had it in a size smaller which was what I needed. We were stunned. And weirdly although it's an identical ring, the diamond looks far sparklier and John's mum and I both think it looks bigger (but may be because the band is smaller).

Here are some photos we took (had to wrestle MY camera from John to get a look in!)

My photos -






By John -

2 comments:

  1. Never say romance is dead. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Jo, best to just play with your camera that is what I did (I have a 350D). Your cat is stunning BTW.

    ReplyDelete