Monday 31 December 2007

Goodbye 2007

A pretty picture of Pilch to see out the year - one of the highlights of the year was getting my DSLR camera - and to date I've taken nearly 400 photos with it. Not bad since I've had it less than 2 weeks!

This has been a good year for me. Starting college went better than I could have possibly imagined. Getting engaged and starting planning our wedding was a definite highlight of the year. A lot of the people I care about had a terrible time though - relationships breaking down, and some really terrible things I can't even begin to talk about. My wish for 2008 is that everyone has a year to remember for only good reasons.


I've signed up to Got Paint? - Emily Falconbridge's class on BPS. Can't wait. I'm totally in awe of her amazing work - hope some of her talent wears off on me.


Had my first lot of photos for the new camera arrive today - the colours are amazing! You really don't get the full affect on the computer screen. Hope my mojo hurries back as their are some beautiful ones I'm desperate to scrap. Might even have to resort to looking for sketches on challenge blogs which I normally avoid. I always feel like it's not 100% my own work, but it seems to work for other people, so may give it a try. any suggestions as to blogs to try would be gratefully received.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment